MS 079 - WIRELESS INSTITUTE OF VICTORIA
The Amateur Wireless Society of Victoria was formed on 30 November 1911, to enable people interested in wireless telegraphy to meet others like-minded. On 1 May 1913, the name was changed to The Wireless Institute of Victoria.
- Minute Book of Proceedings of the Society 1911-15. Inside back cover is a handwritten letter from P B Baracchi, Melbourne Observatory, to J K Twycross, 17 February 1915 re evening visits to the Observatory
- Photocopy of above
- "Wireless in Australia". Compiled by the Wireless Institute of Victoria, 1914
- 3 photocopies of the above