EMCR membership registration
Have your say … Become a member of the EMCR Forum
In order to have an effective voice, we need to have a strong EMCR Forum membership. This membership is made up of any person in Australia who self identifies as an early- or mid-career esearcher (typically up to 15 years post-PhD, excluding interruptions).
Become a member of the Australian Academy of Science Early- and Mid- Career Researcher Forum and help to ensure the future of science in Australia
To become a member, simply fill out the membership form.
Best of all, membership is free!
If you do not self identify as an EMCR, but are interested in receiving the EMCR Pathways Newsletter and email updates from the EMCR Forum, please choose subscriber on the membership form.
EMCR Members receive a number of exciting benefits:
- Members are able to attend the Australian Academy of Science EMCR Forum conference, Science Pathways, which is held ever 18 months.
- Members will receive our Quarterly newsletter EMCR Pathways as well as our fortnightly email update and other news and events.
- Members will also be able to contribute to or advertise events in the newsletter and email updates.
- Members will be able to submit entries to the EMCR Forum competitions, such as the 180 Seconds of Science, a video competition hosted on Thinkable.org and go into the running for a share of almost $15,000s in prize money
- Members are eligible to apply for a large number of travel awards to attend Science Pathways conference worth over $1,000 each.
- Have your say! Members can participate in regular consultations that the EMCR Forum makes to the Australian Government and other organisations in the sector to ensure that we realise the brightest future for EMCRs.
- Members may also be eligible for support in hosting local EMCR events